Floatation therapy (also know as 'isolation therapy' or 'sensory deprivation') will leave you feeling more relaxed than ever before!
Set at ideal body temperature, the densely salt saturated water in which you float, will have you feeling weightless making floating effortless even for people who normally can't float- now everyone can float. Studies show an hour float session has the restorative effects of 4 hours sleep. Floating provides uninterrupted time for total mental and physical relaxation. While weightless you can experience relief from injuries, aches and pains. It's great for pregnancy and people with chronic compacting conditions especially back pain as the pressure is taken off.
Floating promotes blood circulation, bringing fresh nutrients to all parts of the body, assisting in balance and internal healing. Research shows that floating reduces blood pressure and the heart rate whilst lowering the levels of stress related chemicals in the body.
People use floating to;
- Muscle cramps
- Physical & mental stress
- Symptoms of stress related illnesses
- Blood pressure & heart rate
- Vulnerability to phobias & addictions
- Depression & anxiety
- Healing, rehabilitation & recovery
- Circulation of oxygen and nutrients
- Healthy Immune function
- Concentration & awareness
- Clarity & creativity
- Motivation & productivity
- Energy & vitality
- Visualisation, meditation & self hypnosis
- Fabulous feeling and looking skin and hair