Wellness Centre Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team.
- Do you desire a career in the health & Wellness industry?
- Do you want to be an important part of a busy, proactive & supportive team of health & wellness professionals?
- Do you have great multitasking & communication skills?
- Do you have strong work ethic and take initiative?
If yes, we want YOU!
Our Mission at TRMC is to provide the highest quality of massage, beauty & floatation therapy to our community. We deliver a service that not only gets results but feels great! We are committed to raising the professionalism of our industry and believe that everybody can benefit from massage.
Tamworth Remedial Massage Centre seeks an enthusiastic, reliable & professional team member who presents well, is confident and desires a secure, long term career in the health and wellbeing industry.
This casual position initially involves a roster of 15-30 hours per week, hours within 8.30am- 6.30pm Monday to Friday, Saturdays and one Sunday a month. You will be trained in greeting and ushering clients in and out of floatation therapy treatments, reception/admin, retail, general cleaning and washing. Following a successful trial period, you will transition into a full time position. Further opportunities to train in the health and wellness field may be considered in the future if this is something that interests you.
We hold the following attributes in high regard:
• a happy, healthy zest for life and desire to inspire and empower others
• resilience, diplomacy and certainty
• confidence and clarity in communicating
• caring and community focused
• ambition for continual growth & strive to meet and exceed KPI’s
In return, you would work in a beautiful environment with fabulous clients and be part of a team dedicated to making a difference in people’s health and well-being in our community.
Applications close 5pm Monday 8th June 2020. If this role sounds like what you have been looking for please email or call Sophie or Jacqui on
02 6766 4544