TRMC is registered as a COVID SAFE BUSINESS with the NSW government.
YOUR HEALTH and the health of our TEAM is still our TOP PRIORITY.
With the recent spike in COVID19 activity rest asure we will continue to keep up to date with the NSW government and health department advice to ensure our clinic remains safe for all who visit.
We continue to adhere to strict policy and procedures and update them as required.
*Client bookings are screened over the phone and our policy is emailed to clients prior to their appointment
* Staggered therapist start times and gaps between clients remain to ensure thorough cleaning can be carried out
Eg- linen change, antibacterial wipe down of equipment, surfaces, door handles etc
* Daily temperature checks of staff, clients and anyone who enters the clinic as well as hand sanitiser provided upon arrival.
* COVID19 waivers are filled out at each appointment.
* Reception is always covered to ensure disinfecting of the reception and waiting areas takes place between clients.
* Therapists wear face mask for any treatment performed face up and we ask you bring your own face covering. We also ask you to bring your own water bottle and use your bathroom at home before your appointment to limit traffic to our bathroom.
If you wish to make an appointment or purchase a gift voucher or product please call to arrange a time so we can control the number of people in clinic. We are in the process of extending our reception and waiting areas to help assist with the social distancing.
We are currently booking out weeks in advance with a long waiting/ cancel list so it is easy to fill your spot if you let us know you will not be attending- As It is still super important to NOT COME IN IF YOU ARE UNWELL or if you have been in contact with a known (or suspected) case of COVID19 or been told to self isolate. Cancel fees will not apply at this time if you call us to cancel your appointment. No show fees will still apply.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Sophie & the TRMC team